Guatemala Tehuya - Home Run Club Subscription
The Home Run Club from Connect Roasters and Cubs outfielder Ian Happ is a coffee subscription for baseball fans. Freshly roasted coffee ships free on your schedule, and you get rewarded.
- Join the Club by picking your roast, size and delivery schedule. Members of the Club get free shipping always, on everything. Modify at any time.
- Each time a Cubs player hits a home run at Wrigley — and every time Ian hits a HR — you earn $1 Dinger Dollar redeemable on our site. Also access exclusive discounts from our partner brands.
- Members of the Club are invited to a monthly Members-only merch drop featuring game-used and autographed items.
- Every bag of coffee we roast supports organizations like the Greater Chicago Food Depository and the essential work that they do.
About this coffee
Our Guatemala Tehuya, like our Guatemala Santa Clara, is from the Medina family estate in the Acatenango region, just west of Antigua. A single road separates the Santa Clara and Tehuya farms, so the coffees couldn't be closer geographically. But we roast the Tehuya darker (we call it a medium-dark roast) to achieve a bolder but never bitter flavor.
When you purchase our Guatemala Tehuya, you are supporting Mision El Faro, our giveback partner in Guatemala. Mision El Faro is a non-profit organization that provides health and education services in local communities.
- Country: Guatemala
- Region: Acatenango
- Farm: Godoy Estate, Finca Tehuya
- Varietal(s): Typica
- Process: Washed and Sun Dried
- Importer: Direct Trade