Guatemala Santa Clara - Home Run Club Subscription
The Home Run Club from Connect Roasters and Cubs outfielder Ian Happ is a coffee subscription for baseball fans. Freshly roasted coffee ships free on your schedule, and you get rewarded.
- Join the Club by picking your roast, size and delivery schedule. Members of the Club get free shipping always, on everything. Modify at any time.
- Each time a Cubs player hits a home run at Wrigley — and every time Ian hits a HR — you earn $1 Dinger Dollar redeemable on our site. Also access exclusive discounts from our partner brands.
- Members of the Club are invited to a monthly Members-only merch drop featuring game-used and autographed items.
- Every bag of coffee we roast supports organizations like the Greater Chicago Food Depository and the essential work that they do.
About this coffee
We've been working with the Medina family since we launched, and this coffee — good body, notes of chocolate and a beautifully sweet, clean finish — represents everything that we love about Guatemalan coffees.
The coffee comes to us courtesy of Miguel Medina and his brother Alfredo, who operate their fourth-generation family farm situated in the Acatenango valley, next to a volcano of the same name. This growing region, just west of Antigua, is becoming more and more recognized as a producer of high-quality coffees in Guatemala.
When you purchase our best-selling Guatemala Santa Clara, you are supporting Mision El Faro, our giveback partner in Guatemala. Mision El Faro is a non-profit organization that provides health and education services in local communities.
This is a medium-roasted coffee that will appeal to a wide variety of palates.
Guatemala Santa Clara
- Country: Guatemala
- Region: Acatenango
- Farm: Godoy Estate, Finca Santa Clara
- Varietal(s): Bourbon and Caturra
- Process: Washed and Sun Dried
- Importer: Direct Trade