Colombia Decaf - Home Run Club Subscription
The Home Run Club from Connect Roasters and Chicago Cubs outfielder Ian Happ is a coffee subscription for baseball fans.
Fans can join the Club at one of three levels ($15, $25 and $50/month) and Members receive:
- Freshly roasted coffee shipped directly to you
- First shipping always, on everything
- Dinger Dollars: Every time Ian hits a HR, Members get Dinger Dollars that are redeemable for coffee + merch
- Exclusive once-a-month bundle drops: Members get exclusive access to game-used and autographed memorabilia
- A personal note from Ian with each shipment
About this coffee
We believe that one of the hallmarks of a great decaf is that, when you’re drinking it, you don’t know it decaf. And this decaf, from Colombia, certainly fits the bill. It has a medium-bright acidity with flavors of dried cherry, caramel, hazelnut and nougat. Just a pleasantly sweet coffee. It was decaffeinated using the Sugarcane Process, which uses ethyl acetate — an organic compound found in sugar cane — to remove 97% of the caffeine from coffee bean.