Ethiopia Light Roast - Home Run Club Subscription (Next Coffee Ships May 1)
The Home Run Club from Connect Roasters and Chicago Cubs outfielder Ian Happ is a coffee subscription for baseball fans.
**Orders placed between now and April 30 will ship May 1**
Fans can join the Club at one of three levels ($15, $25 and $50/month) and Members receive:
- Freshly roasted coffee shipped on the 1st of every month
- First shipping always, on everything
- Dinger Dollars: Every time Ian hits a HR, Members get Dinger Dollars that are redeemable for coffee + merch
- Exclusive once-a-month bundle drops: Members get exclusive access to game-used and autographed memorabilia
- A personal note from Ian with each shipment
About this coffee
Ethiopia has a rich history with coffee. It's commonly known as the birthplace of coffee and has been exporting it, historians believe, since the 1600s. No other country has more varieties of the plant or can offer a wider range of flavors. Ethiopian coffees are often the perfect bean for those who prefer the lighter side of coffee: fruity and floral notes over earthiness, brighter over bolder. This one, naturally processed and dried on raised beds, features an over-the-top fruitiness in the fragrance, in the aroma and in the cup. It’s a fruit bomb with a bright acidity and strong notes of strawberry and blueberry.